The Law of Nuclear Energy – the new title
April 14, 2014
“The Law of Nuclear Energy” is designed to give an all-inclusive overview of the subject. In her book, Mrs. Helen Cook – the member of INLA – considers current and future trends and developments in the nuclear energy law.
This new title:
- Examines the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) guidelines,
- Covers the content of international and national nuclear energy law and gives insight into possible future development to existing legislative and regulatory infrastructure,
- Discusses how to implement the obligations contained in the international treaties and conventions at a national level,
- Examines cross-border issues such as nuclear liability and export controls,
- Covers the procurement phase for nuclear construction,
- Describes the construction process and key contractual provisions, including licensing and permitting, dispute management and avoidance,
- Discusses small modular nuclear reactors, including the potential benefits and legal challenges,
- Considers traditional and new approaches to nuclear financing,
- Considers future issues in nuclear law, including in response to new nuclear technologies and the Fukushima accident.
To order the publication and for more details, please visit: