2020 Nuclear Inter Jura
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, it has been decided to postpone the Washington congress until 2021 ( date yet to be fixed ).
- 30 January 2020 – Abstracts Submission
- 1 April 2020 – Abstract Selection
- 30 April 2020 – Second Announcement
- 30 June 2020 – End of Early Bird Registration
- 1 September 2020 – Submission Finalised Papers
Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit an abstract of their proposed paper before 1 February 2020. Abstracts should be sent by e-mail to the INLA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com. The preferred format is MS Word.
The abstract should include:
- The title of the proposed paper.
- The full name(s) of the author(s), title, professional affiliation, e-mail address & the presenting authors should be identified.
- One page maximum summarising the content of the proposed paper in English or French.
Authors will be informed of the decision regarding acceptance of their papers by 1 April 2020.
Finalised papers shall need to be sent to the above address by 1 September 2020.
The Second Announcement will contain all relevant information in terms of registration fees, the venue, accommodation options, travel packages prepared for participants, and step-wise instructions about visas, and important dates to bear in mind. The main lines of the provisional scientific programme will also be included.