2020 Nuclear Inter Jura
The next International Nuclear Law Association (INLA) Congress will take place in Washington D.C., USA from Sunday 25 to Thursday 29 October 2020 at the Willard InterContinental Washington.
- 30 January 2020 – Abstracts Submission
- 1 April 2020 – Abstract Selection
- 30 April 2020 – Second Announcement
- 30 June 2020 – End of Early Bird Registration
- 1 September 2020 – Submission Finalised Papers
Call for papers
Authors are invited to submit an abstract of their proposed paper before 1 February 2020. Abstracts should be sent by e-mail to the INLA Secretariat: email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org. The preferred format is MS Word.
The abstract should include:
- The title of the proposed paper.
- The full name(s) of the author(s), title, professional affiliation, e-mail address & the presenting authors should be identified.
- One page maximum summarising the content of the proposed paper in English or French.
Authors will be informed of the decision regarding acceptance of their papers by 1 April 2020.
Finalised papers shall need to be sent to the above address by 1 September 2020.
The Second Announcement will contain all relevant information in terms of registration fees, the venue, accommodation options, travel packages prepared for participants, and step-wise instructions about visas, and important dates to bear in mind. The main lines of the provisional scientific programme will also be included.