2021 Nuclear Inter Jura
- 31 January 2021 – New Abstract Submission
- 1 April 2021 – Abstract Selection
- 30 April 2021 – Second Announcement
- 30 June 2021 – End of Early Bird Registration
- 1 September 2021 – Submission Finalised Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are invited to submit an abstract of their proposed paper before 1 February 2021. Abstracts should be sent by e-mail to the INLA Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com. The preferred format is MS Word.
The abstract should include:
- The title of the proposed paper.
- The full name(s) of the author(s), title, professional affiliation, e-mail address & the presenting authors should be identified.
- One page maximum summarising the content of the proposed paper in English or French.
Authors will be informed of the decision regarding acceptance of their papers by 1 April 2021.
Finalized papers shall need to be sent to the above address by 1 September 2021.
The Second Announcement will contain all relevant information in terms of registration fees, various events, the venue, accommodation options, travel packages prepared for participants, instructions about visas and important dates to bear in mind. The main lines of the provisional scientific programme will also be included.